Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hike

Well, I'm not sure if I'm branching out in life or going crazy - but I met up with some friends this morning for a hike - with the kids - in 35 degree weather!

I don't take advantage of the Lord's BEAUTIFUL creation often enough. This morning was a wonderful time of fellowship, exercise, hot chocolate and love. Thanks Rach and Tina for a great time!

The pre-hike excitement is building!
Oompa Loompa or Hershey's Kiss??
This would be a picture of the crowd in front of me...
And this would be a picture of the crowd behind...
Juli was quite proud of herself for finding this large "walking stick". She actually posed AND smiled for a picture!!!
That would be Josh and Amelia. Yes, Amelia sat in a marshy puddle at one point. No, that is not a messy #2.
Ms. Pursed Lips Lily!
This must've felt like climbing a mountain to those tiny ones - they didn't go much farther than that - in case you were worried...
There is a little river under th bridge (does much else usually goes under bridges??). Could you tell by the way Tina is holding onto her girls???
This was the most I saw of Christine the entire hike...

Way to keep them in line Aunt Rach!
And Josh is still behind...
All the kids!

5 comments:

P. Smith said...

Isn't "All the Kids!" missing one? I mean, Christine is not there... or was that intentional or accidental?

concerned Uncle,
Pete

Jessica said...

ahhh... Sorry Uncle Pete! It was definitely a mistake. It should've said all the "walking" kids. My neice Lily also was missing from the picture. I'm glad you noticed my mistake - did you enjoy any of what you saw???

Typical Smith - straight for the criticisms....

Just kidding...
Miss you guys!

Jen Zig said...

Love the pictures! Didn't notice which kids were there and which ones weren't, but that's because everytime I turn around there's another kid. Keep the pictures coming!!

It's a Wonderful Life said...

HOORAY for Hiking!!! It really does wonders for the mind and the body!
Keep it up!
Diana

Alan & Tina said...

So glad you're branching out--keeps ME from going crazy! Here's to more hikes with the toddler's outdoor club...
~Tina