Thursday, July 8, 2010

Myrtle Beach 2010

Pete and Andy with their nieces :)

Ahh... what the Smith brothers will come up with together...

The boys sand castle and a cute picture of Josh and Charlotte!

In a moment of sheer stupidity on the beach today, I walked back to the bathrooms with Christine WITHOUT SHOES on!!! You can tell by the blisters how hot the sand was. Both Christine and I were in tears by the time we reached the bathrooms... :(


Here are a few fun videos: Josh and Christine's amazing swimming talents and Charlotte's giggling spell :)


3 comments:

Nana said...

I can't believe how well the kids are doing in the pool!! That's amazing.
Oh Jess!!! I can't believe your feet! Did Christine's get burnt too?

Charlotte is adorable.

Jessica said...

I carried Christine for as long as I possibly could... her toes look raw, but not burnt and blistered like mine.
The kids are having a GREAT time swimming, it's so much fun to watch them!

Alan & Tina said...

You weren't kidding about the hot sand--YIKES!! And I'm sitting here amazed at the kids doing their underwater dives on Daddy's back! Impressive, very impressive.