Sunday, May 6, 2012

Massanutten again

It's pretty pathetic that I haven't posted in 2 months - the last time that we went to Massanutten.  This time I, Jess, enjoyed a weekend with some girlfriends and then a week with the kids and my mother-in-law.  Here are some pics from a great week!
Visiting Monticello


Nature Scavenger Hunt at the resort

Hiking with the girls

 
Boys bath in the jacuzzi!



We visited the Children's Museum in Harrisonburg, VA where the TV Station was a hit!  The kids played News Time in here for most of our visit!






8 comments:

Alan & Tina said...

So fun! So glad you had your girl time...I tried not to be too jealous. (Not sure it worked, but I tried!) :)

Panharith said...

You had posted the amazing article.




Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile

henry carl said...

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very useful and working. If you have time you can check psn codes free 2019

Olivia Brown said...

Nice post i am inspired to your article. Your writing skill is very different, i like your posts. I share important related topic. For more detail visit The Best Google Home-Compatible Devices for 2020.

Dani said...

Awesome article! It is in detail and well formatted that i enjoyed reading. which inturn helped me to get new information from your blog. I am sharing related topic which is mostly important for Inventory Bin Codes

loda lasan said...

Very useful article there is no doubt, I am A musician and having a site called voice recorder Which are very useful in music work if you what to see check the site Voice Recorder Voice recorder

Jack said...

Found your blog really interesting. Written in positive manner. Liked it very much. Also you can check a software for compress your data and files and protect them from damage named Winrar.

Alexander Milton said...

I love it . it is very nice post. and I love your pics . I really inspire to your post thank you!